Wednesday, December 8

First Christmas!

This Christmas will be mine and Matt's first christmas being married! I am so excited. Today we were in the BYU bookstore and they had a ton of nativity scenes. We looked at ones and Matt told me to pick the one that I liked the best so I did and now we have our very first Christmas decoratinos as a married couple! YES YES YES!!!
It is so cute. Each of the figurines has words like "glory, joy, believe, faith" on them. And the star has Luke 2:11 on it. I love it a lot and I am just excited that we are starting traditions like my mom has: she collects nativity scenes. Love it!

2 comments:

  1. I really really like that one! Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Nativity! You have excellent taste! (Of course, you chose Matt, I should have known!) It was great having you both home for Christmas. See you in March!

    ReplyDelete