Sunday, January 2

There's no place like home for the holidays

Best things that happened this holiday season:
  • Of course seeing all of the family, Matt's and mine
  • Dancing in the kitchen to Bon Jovi with Matt's mom and sisters and Graham
  • The awesome food that Matt's mom made for Christmas
  • Playing head elephant with Matt's relatives and seeing how much Gracie loved it
  • Making cookies with Matt
  • Going to DISNEY WORLD!!!!
  • Matt and I getting to the house that my parents rented down in Florida and walking into our room only to find Zach asleep in our bed. He woke up and said "surprise!" and went back to sleep.
  • The little girl screaming and crying at MGM and her mom telling her "did you know everybody in this park can hear you?" and the little girl responding while still crying "not everybody!"
  • Fantasmic
  • Seeing Sam and Savannah
  • Finally getting ice cream after trying to get it 3 times because the line was toooooo long
  • The fact that the man at the airport didn't charge me extra even though my suitcase weighed 53 lbs.
Overall this Christmas was pretty awesome, and new years was pretty good too. I'm glad I have such an awesome family, and I'm glad that I married into another awesome family.

No comments:

Post a Comment