Saturday, December 25

Merry Christmas


I have been spending time at the Talley's for Christmas this year and it has been pretty awesome. Matt and I have been going to work out everyday (except today of course) to try and stay in shape. I did a full body workout yesterday with all the machines that they had and it was prettttty intense. I realized that I have pretty strong legs, but my arms are FRRRRRRRRRRRRR: pansies! (frrrrr is meant to be a sound that I make a lot, just in case you were wondering). The picture above was taking at a place called Stan Hywit, which is like a mini-version of Biltmore Estate. It was really cool and they had a lot of lights decorating the mansion. Matt and I made peanut blossom cookies and they were SO GOOD. We also had our 6 month anniversary on Thursday! 6 months! Half a year! YESSSSSSS! Hooray!

Last night we had a Christmas Eve party at the house and it was super fun. I thought I was gonna be super stressed out because I usually get that way in big crowds of people that I don't know, but it was good! The food was awesome and I even tried new things that I would have never eaten before, namely Stuffed Mushrooms and the mushroom was bleh, but the stuffing was so so so so so so good! Everybody always asks Mama Talley for the recipe because it is so good. I taught all the kids in the family (and the young married couples) how to play Head Elephant and they got really into it. It was fun. Christmas morning was good. Matt and I got a kinect! The first present we opened was a game for the Xbox that we already have, but on the corner it said it was a kinect game so we knew we would be getting a kinect then! Matt was really happy. He is sad that we don't get to play on it until we get back to Utah because nobody has an Xbox here. I'm excited to play the dancing game that they have on all of the commercials for it! I will be awesome.

I am most excited for DISNEY WORLD! We fly out of Ohio to Florida tomorrow at 3 and my family is driving down right now! I am so so so so so so so so so excited! It's my favorite place to go! I love it. Expect lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment