Wednesday, April 6

Kilts and Scotland


This is my awesome husband.
He is on one of the folk dance teams at BYU. Recently they had a performance in the wilkinson center and Matt got to wear his awesome kilt because they were doing a scottish number. I also videotaped it! (It's on facebook if you want to see) So yeah, he is pretty amazing. It was fun to see him dancing his not so little legs off because I know how much he enjoys it. I have a very talented husband. We love each other, see:
On a different note, my sister, Chelsea, is here in Utah for her spring break and she has been staying with me and Matt! I love her so much. It has been so much fun.

On Saturday while Matt went to priesthood session of conference we drove up to SLC to see Jane Eyre because it is only playing in select theatres and it was pretty good. I was super excited for it, but kind of disappointed once I actually saw it. The acting was awesome and whoever did the casting was spot on, I just didn't really like the cutting of the script. After the movie we went to the Chocolate in Provo and we got a Cazookie (heaven).

On Sunday Matt, Chelsea, and I all played Beatles Rock Band. If you have not seen Chelsea try to play a fake bass guitar you should probably try to do that because it was pretty hilarious. Matt had the guitar, Chelsea was on bass, and I was totally on the drums. I was awesome. It made me miss playing them because I used to play them when I was in middle school (not seriously, but just for fun!).

On Monday I went to the Cheesecake Factory with Chelsea and Jared, her friend. It was super good. It is just nice to be able to have one of my family members out here with me. I have Matt and some of his siblings are out here too, but it nice to have MY sister here. Sometimes I just miss my family and this is helping to fix that. Chelsea has pictures of us. Once she posts them I will update this with a picture of us :]

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting sister time :) It's basically the best thing in the world (just ask Sarah). And that picture of you and Matt in the kilt is awesome.

    ReplyDelete