Thursday, April 7

Embarrassment

I'm not sure if anyone ever forgets to do this...but I would just like to share a little story where just maybe someone you know that happens to be writing this blog might have done this very thing.

I just like to tell embarrassing stories about myself, okay!

So today I was working on a Mask Club in the oh-so-tiny Nelke Experimental Theatre and I was in there just chllin' and drinking boat loads of water from my water-bottle which, of course, made me have to go to the bathroom! I went in the stall. I went to the bathroom. I pulled my pants and under clothings up. I fastened my belt. I walked out of the stall. (Notice anything missing here?). I went to wash my hands. As soon as I walked out of the stall another girl walked in. She looked at the toilet. Then she looked at me and I looked at her in the mirror and then I realized...

I did not flush the toilet.

And she was totally judging me for it. If you had seen her face you would have known that she thought I was the most disgusting person in the world. It was like one of those looks when mean girls give you the quick up down look and you know they are thinking that they are so much better than you. I'm not even gross at all! It's not that I purposely did not flush the toilet, it's just that I completely forgot that it was even necessary. I just did my business and left. Oh well. If I ever see that girl again she will just know me as the girl that didn't flush the toilet.


In other news, Matt just got home from work and he is now eating Lucky Charm cereal on the couch with his leg crossed and his laptop is up and he is watching Netflix with his headphones plugged in. What is he watching, you may ask. Well, I told him that he could watch Netflix on the TV because we have an XBOX and I wasn't using it and he shook his head with a sheepish look on his face (I almost typed nose instead of head in that last sentence...don't know why!) and I said, "what are you watching?" and he said "Anime shows." and I said, "Well why don't you just watch them on the TV?" and he said, with a cute little smirk of shame:
"I'm embarrassed."

No comments:

Post a Comment