Wednesday, May 25

Oh baby you, you got what I need

Tonight I had a lot of homework to do before we could go to Anne Frank (it is gonna be pretty awesome, everyone should go see it at BYU). I was worried because if I made dinner I would not have enough time to get it all done and my class is at 9am so I really wouldn't have much time to do it in the morning either because it was a lot of reading and problems in the book. Right when I decided "well I will just have to not do the reading and get points off tomorrow" my husband walked in the room and told me he had found a recipe for pork chops (what I was going to make) and he said "I can make it so you can finish your homework!" and he kissed me on the forehead. Perfect. 

Sometimes [All the time] being married is just what I need.

FYI-the pork chop recipe he picked was amazing. Not only is my husband considerate, he can cook. Even more perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Aren't moments like that just FABOULOUS?!?! I love when that happens:)

    ReplyDelete