Friday, May 27

I ripped...my pants

So maybe my pants might have a hole in them somewhere that it shouldn't....and maybe it made me think of a time in fourth grade when I went to school and discovered a little something like that little spongebob cartoon over there. And then I thought about one time when I was on a cruise trip with my family when I was like 12 and I was with all the kids in the little kids corner of the ship and we were playing a wonderful game and I totally bent over and ripped my pants. No one saw...at least I hope they didn't...because my butt was facing the wall. I had to tell one of the counselors and they gave me a huge shirt to wear to cover the hole. Basically I am at work right now and it isn't an obnoxious hole where people can really see it....but I know it's there which is almost worse because then I am self conscious. Matt even warned me that they were fraying. Why don't I listen!

No comments:

Post a Comment