Friday, May 6

Sometimes I think I am awesome

Like here or here or here.
or today!
This semester I am taking a psychological statistics class, which normally would make me feel not so awesome, but on days like todayyy I think I rock at it.
We have to do group problems in class like every other day which is totally fine because sometimes I feel like I need the help, but today was different.
Today was unique.
Today...I knew what I was doing.
I was the only one in my group that actually did the problem correctly and got the right answer. Granted, it was only standard deviations, which I mean...come one..I should really know how to do that already,
but still, I felt awesome.
And it helps that I kinda sorta feel really cute today and that the sun is shining and we FINALLY have a wonderful high of 70 degrees..
but for now I will just say that it is the statistics that is making me feel so good :]

1 comment:

  1. I have to say, my favorite part of this is the photo commentary :)

    Also, you ARE awesome!

    ReplyDelete