Thursday, June 2

I am now perfect

The surprise!
Last night I came home from work and my husband had a surprise set up for me for my birthday (which is today). It wasn't anything big, but it meant a lot to me. He had to surprise me last night because we both have classes and work tonight. I came home from work, and he was still at work, and I walked into the apartment to see this on the counter:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Part 1, Michael Jackson the Experience,
and Gnomeo and Juliet

 
cupcakes from cupcake chic!

Beautiful flowers
 My husband is so wonderful. And just so you don't judge me, those cupcakes were not just for me. I mean..they were, but he did not get all of them for just me to eat. I don't think I could eat 12 cupcakes all by myself (or at least I wouldn't admit to it if I could). Bethany and Sarah came over last night as well to watch So You Think You Can Dance at my apartment and we shared them while I helped Bethany with her stats homework :] But yeah, Matt gets major points for the presents he got me and I can't wait to dance like good ol' Michael. I will let you know how that turns out. Maybe I will even video it...we will see.


So remember the wish list? Well a few of those can be checked off now!
    • picture frames
    • flowers
    • Michael Jackson the Experience dance game for the Kinect
    • money
    • gift cards to go shopping for clothes or to places like bed bath and beyond
    • clothes
    • this
    • these
    • this too!
    • this bad boy
    • maybe one of these
    • fandango movie gift cards
    • restaurant gift cards
    • tickets to disney world
    • tickets to europe 
    • (haha I'm just being silly now)
    • tickets to see Little Mermaid at Tuacahn in St. George with my husband
    • maybe this
    • cook books
    • stuff to do crafts with!
    • Nook book gift cards from barnes and noble  
I'm still up for presents if anyone wants to get me some, but for now I am happy :]

No comments:

Post a Comment