Sunday, July 31

Grown-ups

Matt and I are going to have dinner with our friend, Natalie, and her boyfriend, Austin, tonight. So today after church we were talking about Natalie because she is going on a mission soon and she should be getting her mission call this week and Matt asked me "When does Natalie turn 21?" and I told him in November and he said "I didn't know she was that much older than you" and I said, "yup, I'm a baby." and he said
"nu-uh, you are a grown up. You can do grown up things like...get an internship...
and call people..."


I will write more about the internship later, I just thought it was really funny that out of all the things he could have said about me being able to do grown-up things calling people was what he thought of :]

2 comments:

  1. WOOO!!! I was a grown up first!

    Unless getting married makes you a grown up in which case you were one first. Mission call this week! I hope it was only good things you guys were saying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calling people is definitely a sign of maturity! I know. I still have a houseful of kids who will not call, even to order pizza, on the phone!

    ReplyDelete