Tuesday, August 2

New York

This is my best friend, Natalie.
Today she got a present.
I was there when she opened her wonderful present.
Inside was a beautiful and perfect surprise!
In case you were wondering, or don't know what any of those pictures are actually of....Natalie was called to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints for a year and a half to preach the gospel. She was called to serve in the New York Rochester mission and she will be speaking spanish! She will also be serving in the Hill Cumorah Pageant and she will be doing tours at the visitor's center there as well as preaching the gospel. I am SO excited for her.

I could not imagine a more perfect place for her. And she got her spanish, just like she wanted! Now all we have to do is go through the temple and then my baby girl is all grown up! Yeah, I basically cried 2 times.



3 comments:

  1. I get bonus points for calling the state side Spanish speaking! Even though I don't know Natalie personally, congratulations! And congratulations to you too Mckenna, you're baby girl is growing up! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cried 2 times?! I didn't know this. Yay for surprises! And I'm a grownup now! See??

    And if Bethany ever sees this...thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blessing she will be to so many people! Way to go Natalie!

    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete