Friday, July 15

Hem hem

My name is Dolores Umbridge. Last night at approximately 9pm I went to the cinema to wait for a midnight showing of the last movie in a series of movies about Undesirable No. 1. The night was filled with a variety of Muggles and I was shocked that I was expected to sit in the theatre with them.
In case you were wondering, that is Hermione Granger behind me, one of the Mudbloods closely associated with Mr. Potter. I spent the evening closely watching her to see if she would give any information about the whereabouts of Undesirable No. 1. She was not very helpful in that aspect, though.
I was surrounded by very uncivilized company. The only one that was acceptable was Regulus, but I'm not quite sure it was really him because he died quite some time ago.
I must admit, though, that there was a very attractive muggle sitting beside me during the film. I couldn't control myself.

6 comments:

  1. You. Are. RIDICULOUS.

    And I love you. Wish I could have seen you there! Austin was taking pictures of all the costumes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Awesome costumes - you all look great. Matt makes an excellent muggle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you McKenna! You make me happy!
    P.S. Nice shoes!

    Forever,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right! That Muggle beside you is a real looker! :) :) :)

    Forever,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the perfect Umbridge in these pictures. With the looks of course. The personality? Not so much... We love you much more!

    ReplyDelete