Wednesday, August 10

Temple

Yesterday my best friend went through the temple for the first time. She received her endowment and she was beautiful. I am so happy I was able to be there with her. She will be going on an 18 month mission for our church in Rochester, New York. I posted about it like two posts ago :]

Basically I just love the gospel. I might not understand everything about my religion, but I know that it is good and I know that it is right. The rest I will understand in time, and I have faith that the Lord will bless me with revelation and understanding. It is awesome to belong to a church that has a Prophet like in olden days. I love how The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints goes back to ancient times even though it was only recently restored by Joseph Smith. It's true. If you want to know more about what I am talking about you can ask me questions or you can go to lds.org.

I love them.

4 comments:

  1. I love us too. And you! The whole thing wouldn't have been as wonderful without you, best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for Natalie! i am so glad that you were there with her! Aren't friends wonderful?

    Love forever,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete