Saturday, November 5

Frank

This is Frank. He is one of my bosses at the HFAC. He is a super cute and funny old man that makes sure everyone stays safe while we are doing the many unsafe things that we do at work.
He reminds me of my dad.
He tells us funny stories sometimes.
He also likes to pick on me for marrying Matt, who used to work with Frank as well.

We had a halloween costume party at work.
I dressed up.
As Frank.
He loves me.
Actually, he kept correcting me on how to properly dress like him. For instance, he always has a lovely pocket protector with a variety of pens in his pocket. As I dressed up as him, I tried to shove as many pens as I could in my homemade pocket protector. I was informed that he has a rule of 7 for his pocket protector.
There are always 7 pens in his pocket. Always.
Note taken.

1 comment:

  1. Best costume ever! McKenna, have you ever heard the song "Welcome to Tally Hall"? It reminds me of you, now that your last name is Talley. Check it out. xo

    ReplyDelete