Sunday, October 30

sharing is caring

I like to share funny things because...well..they are funny. And lately my blog posts seem to be rather whiney, even though that last one was just to make a point about marriage, not about my marriage being horrible (because it's definitely not, if you were confused).

So I am really excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas! I mean, hello they are both spectacular holidays, but I am mostly excited for the memories that will be made. Bethany and I have decided to combine mom recipes and do Thanksgiving together with our husbands and Sarah. We are going to be cooking and baking and it will be a big Talley/Cordell/Ward Thanksgiving Celebration! I am way excited, and it might turn into a disaster, but..I don't even care. It will be a great memory.

Also, in case you all didn't know I get to go home with my wonderful husband to North Carolina for Christmas and during that time my wonderful brother, Zacharias (his name is just Zachary, but sometimes I call him that), is getting married to the even more wonderful Alyssa. I am so ready for her to be part of the family. She just fits in so well. So. Good. It will be so beautiful for them to be married, and we get to go home and be there for it! Yay! Also, the day after Christmas Matt and I get to go to Ohio and we will be there for New Years! Pretty much, it is going to be glorious and the celebratory spirit will abound. I just can't wait. It just makes me want this semester to be over with already. It has been so long, but yet it seems so short. 

Gah! Packing all of the things I am doing into this semester was crazy of me, but it's a good thing that I did since Matt and I are planning to graduate a year from now. It's good that I am doing an internship now. Things just work out. Thanks Heavenly Father, you sure know what you are doing, even if I don't. That's a good thing to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment