Tuesday, December 13

Happenings as of late

Earlier in the month, Matt and I did a double date with our friend from work, Bryon and his date, Janeel. We tried to make gingerbread houses. But the cookie sheets we used had other plans.
We wanted to make a gingerbread cathedral, and what we ended up with was the burnt down Provo tabernacle!
I like having fun with my friends.

Also, this is my friend Lindsay:
One day at the internship, we were cleaning out the closet where all the supplies are, and we found those beauties. They were like table cloth material with head holes cut out so you could wear them like a cape. So, of course, we put them on. We even ran outside in the parking lot and jumped in the air. It was kind of ridiculous. But also, very fun! It ended because we looked over at the apartments by the internship and there was totally a creepy guy staring at us through the window. Yeah, fun over. Oh well!

Matt and I went to temple square! It was so nice and so beautiful. I love spending time with Matt. He is wonderful and I am glad that he does things with me even if he might not always want to. Also, I have become obsessed with vampire diaries. I am rather embarrassed, but alas, I can not help it. Thanks Netflix for having addictive shows! ALSO! I AM BASICALLY DONE WITH EVERYTHING FOR THIS SEMESTER!
All I have to do is finish editing a paper and then make a slideshow. It is almost done, and thennnnnn I get to go home and thennnn my brother is getting married to Alyssa and I will have a new sister! I am so excited! Let me go home, pleeease :]

2 comments:

  1. congrats on finishing the semester! Natalie wanted to know who was wearing the "party hat" in the picture in front of the temple. Apparently Aunt McKenna stood perfectly in front of the Christmas tree :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny that you mention you're now obsessed with the Vampire Diaries, because I TOTALLY started watching them on netflix earlier this week. I only got a handful of episodes in because the whole time I kept being reminded of these vampire books I read back before vampire books were popular and then spent a couple hours searching for a mostly-complete copy on google books. Maybe i'll watch the rest of Vampire Diaries because you like it so much and then we can have chats about it.
    Thus we see that we are meant to be epic friends.

    ReplyDelete