Tuesday, November 29

The goose is getting fat.

Christmas is coming! And while Matt and I were grocery shopping yesterday he surprised me while I was looking for an ornament for my work party ornament exchange with this little beauty:
 It's our first Christmas tree EVER! I was soooo excited when he brought it up to the cart. I was basically a little kid. "Really? Can we get it? REEEEEEEALLY???? oooooooh! yayayayay!"
Yeah. I had little kid in a candy store down. pat.

It's just really exciting, okay? I love Christmas, and even though it isn't a real tree (which Matt and I argue about all the time), it is still so cute! I love it because it is so tiny. And because it changes colors. And because it is white. And different. And because I have three, and I repeat THREE, whole ornaments of my own to put on the tree! It is just exciting, and I wanted to share.
Notice my nativity scene in the background on the kitchen table. When Matt showed me the Christmas tree he said:
"Last year I got you a nativity scene; this year I got you a Christmas tree!"

No comments:

Post a Comment