Thursday, January 19

What not to do

1. Do not dress like this. The end.

2. Do not bear your testimony in sacrament meeting...it will lead to you being called as 1st counselor in the RS presidency.

3. Do not leave the dishes in the sink until it is overflowing. You think you didn't want to do them then? Good luck doing it now!

4. Do not let little kids go to the bathroom after they have already gone once. They will grab the soap and squirt it all over the toilet seat.

5. Do not let your XBOX360 die. You will no longer have access to all of the awesome cool video games that you got for Christmas and you will have to hook your computer up to the TV anytime you or your husband wants to watch Netflix (and by your/you, I mean my/me/I).

6. Maybe you shouldn't let your husband dress like this.


DO
1. Do have lunch with friends you haven't seen in two years.
Ward Activity over two years ago

Last time we saw Matt before his mission!
Reunited!
2. Go to the temple.

3. Do be best friends with people that you work with.

4. Do make grocery lists before going to the grocery store. It limits impulse buying, and it makes it go faster.

5. Do get fresh fruit for snacks instead of snacks like goldfish or wheat thins. I never knew how much I loved pineapple until now.




Just one more don't:
Do not use updating your blog as an excuse not to do homework....

3 comments:

  1. I see nothing wrong with picture #1. You look totally shexay! Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. muaahahaha, I am reading your blog instead of doing homework. LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete