Wednesday, March 28

Don't rain on my parade

So remember how excited I was to be going to New Jersey?

I want to cry.

Well...maybe not cry, but I definitely feel stressed out. So, you know how in not-LDS-land people aren't usually married at this age? Yeah...that's the case with the people in Jersey. We found out last week that they didn't realize that Matt was married and that they MIGHT be able to accommodate us, but the way the internship normally works is that 4 guys live together in a dorm room. They have a strict policy that opposite genders can't live together...and let's be honest...I'm not about to live with 3 other guys that are doing who knows what! But really, I don't know what's going to happen. They said that they MIGHT be able to give us a living stipend with the money that would be spent on the dorms so that we can try to find a place where we can live together.

Buuuuuut....Jersey is expensive, y'all. And, it isn't even a guarantee that they could get us that stipend. So I might be ending up living in North Carolina with my family while Matt lives in Jersey for 2 months. Hence the wanting to cry. I was so excited. Again, though, we still don't really know what's going to happen. I hate waiting.

In other news:
I have started going to the gym every morning at

GET READY

6:30

A.M.


And I LOVE it! What? Who the heck am I? I like it a lot. It makes me feel so energized throughout the day and I feel so accomplished and healthy like. No judging..obviously I need to lose some weight, and I finally feel motivated to do it. Hopefully I can keep it up because as of right now I am lovin' it. It's probably because I am going with my friend, Jackie, and we are getting buff together. It's a lot easier to be motivated when you are working out with someone else every day. Love it.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move! I hope things go well and they are able to accommodate you. We need to double before you move. Hows your schedules looking? Most weekends we are free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh McKenna,that is awful! I'm sure you can work something out, we will pray for you guys. Abram and I have talked about being apart over the summer while he does his internship, but I just can't do it. Well, I'm sure I could, but it makes me sad to even think about it. If you don't have to be apart, don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alyssa and I have had those same discussions Wendy and we feel the same. Mckenna, it will all work out, cool huh!? And excited about the gym, we should do a 5k when you guys come. I need to be back exercising too :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete