Monday, March 12

Wiggle your toes

Sometimes I get so incredibly stressed out that it's debilitating. Does that ever happen to anyone else? I'm pretty sure it does. But it usually happens when I have way too much work. OR when I watch the bachelor and he chooses the DUMBEST person ever. But this week I feel like I don't want to do anything because there is just so much. At moments I am super motivated and I want to just do everything I can to get the work done, and then other times...nothing. This happened a lot in high school. I just take on too much stuff. It's just hard. I am sure that it's not even a lot compared to life struggles and things like that, but school is hard, guys! Especially when you have 4 tests in one week, and this (which you should all come to and vote for me). Just a lot of stuff. And it's rough, but nothing I can't handle.








Today I got to wear these bad boys:
It was warm enough to wear them and I was so smiley and happy. It made me feel like this:

Days like this are enough to make you forget about all of the stress and worries of the rest of the week that exist. Sometimes you just gotta wiggle your toes and let your worries walk away. What was I worried about again?

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I'm now related to you.

    On a related note, while I was typing that comment, I accidently typed "t" instead of "w" for "now," which would have changed the meaning of my comment COMPLETELY and also would have been a BIG GIANT LIE. So I'm glad I caught my typo in time :)

    ReplyDelete