Saturday, May 14

Wish list

Do you ever not know what to get your friend for their birthday? Maybe you have known them for so long that you feel like you have already gotten them everything that is good...or maybe you are just bad at guessing what people like. I am bad at this, so I always find it helpful if the person I am getting a present from gives me a little list of things that they like so I KNOW they will like whatever I give them. There is nothing worse than giving someone a present and then knowing that they hate it. One time this guy I liked gave me something kinda like these for my birthday and I felt so sad because umm...what? I was like 16, why would I want to play with magnets? He clearly did not have any idea what I wanted for my birthday.

 So my birthday is in less than a month so I thought maybe I would make a post about things that I wish I had and could have for my birthday! Good idea, huh? It might be helpful to you if you were planning on getting me something ;] but my husband has been asking me what I want and my family has asked as well so I thought this might be a good way to do it and I won't have to keep repeating myself and remembering all the things that I want, cause there are a lot of things that I want and...cause there are just a lot of "things" in general!

    • picture frames
    • flowers
    • Michael Jackson the Experience dance game for the Kinect
    • money
    • gift cards to go shopping for clothes or to places like bed bath and beyong
    • clothes
    • this
    • these
    • this too!
    • this bad boy
    • maybe one of these
    • fandango movie gift cards
    • restaurant gift cards
    • tickets to disney world
    • tickets to europe 
    • (haha I'm just being silly now)
    • tickets to see Little Mermaid at Tuacahn in St. George with my husband
    • maybe this
    • cook books
    • stuff to do crafts with!
    • Nook book gift cards from barnes and noble  
    • storage (decorative)
 And...probably lots of other stuff. I might add to this later as I think of more things...but for now I think this is a pretty good list, and most of you that read this don't even really worry about what to get me for my birthday, but for those that DO! Never fear, at least now you have a list of a few things that you KNOW I will enjoy :D

No comments:

Post a Comment