Sunday, June 19

daddykins


I love my dad because he would always ask me to help him memorize his lines for ward plays. I love my dad because he has instilled in me a superb taste in music that no one else but him seems to understand. I love my dad because he is bald. I love my dad because he has always taken care of me and I take care of him. I love my dad because when we talk on the phone our conversations last for about 10 minutes because we are able to say the things we need to say in just that amount of time, and we both don't like talking on the phone. I love my dad because he is wonderful and funny and can always make me laugh. I love my dad because he loves my mom. I love my dad because he is not afraid to cry. I love my dad because even though he has been through so much he is still grateful for everything that he has. I love my dad because he has a strong testimony and he lives it everyday. I love my dad because he is my dad and always will be.


1 comment: