Wednesday, August 31

In case you were wondering

This semester is going to be kind of INCREDIBLY CRAZY. I am doing an internship this fall at the Children's Justice Center, which is a place that helps kids and teens that have been physically or sexually abused. It's really cool, but I have to do it for 10 hours a week at least, which doesn't seem bad...but when you combine it with also being a TA for psych 111 and being a Nelke resident stage manager and 4 classes it's kind of a lot.

It makes me kind of crazy to think about everything that I will be doing.

I can do it though.

Heavenly Father agrees. We have talked.

In other news:


I went home! It was great. I love my family. It was fun to meet Alyssa, Zach's soon to be wife, and Chris, Chelsea's boyfriend. I loved being with Abram and Wendy and Sam and Savannah. Their family is awesome. It's kinda like how I want my family to be with Matt in the future. I love being with my little sister. She is awesome, and she is getting old which is weird. I love that my brother has found someone that he wants to spend eternity with, and I am glad that I like her. I am glad that my big sister is happy and that she is enjoying her life and that Chris makes her happy. Love my parents. Nuff said.

The break with my family was exactly what I needed before this semester got started. I'm glad I was able to go home. I'm glad Matt was with me. He's the best.


2 comments:

  1. I love this blog, every single part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was an awesome weekend. You're family is awesome.

    ReplyDelete